Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cold Season

Okay, now I can finally say that I have a cold. I think! Last night when I got home from church, and was just relaxing. I actually stayed up until my dad got home from work. And we were talking, and I went to the bathroom. And looked in the mirror. I was like holy crap. Not good! My cheeks were beet red, and so was my head. So I had my dad feel my cheeks and head. And said they are warmer than his hands are. So took my temp. Yeppers, I had a fever. It said 99 degrees. So I sprung into action, not literally for all my smart a$$ friends. ;) Love you guys! I went to my freezer, got out an ice pack. wrapped it in a towel, and went to bed. Man that felt so good having it over my head, and eyes. Then after a while. I crashed. Waking up at 11am. Yes you read it right. I woke up at 11. I normally don't wake up that late. I am usually up by 8 or 9 at the latest so I can take my pills. I guess my damn body had other plans. Now I feel fine, no fever as of yet. And I am just tired. See with the fever last night, that explains why when I was sitting in my dad's recliner did I have the chills. I was literally shaking and shivering. Now I am feeling good, just tired. So I think tonight, if Ryan wants to, he will come here. I have no energy to go to him. I need to just relax at home. Again that is. I feel worse than I did Monday night. I need to rest up, I can't be sick during Advent or for our musical at church. And for the holiday's can't be sick either. Everyone is counting on me.

Well, that is it for now. Let me know if you have a cold also. I am just glad I don't have the bad cough and congestion. Just the fever and chills part. So I am pushing Vitamin C and juice and water. Talk to you all soon!
Jodes

No comments: