Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What's the Point?

Hmmmm! The point for me to blog or shall I say several points are as follows:
1)So friends and family can view my blog better and know what is going on with Ryan and I
2)Easier to update family on my health status than to email them.
3)It is fun
4)I can speak my mind about anything I want and Ryan can't yell at me
5)Easier for me to post pictures than on my space
6)Much more user friendly than my space
7)Cooler things to add than my space has
8)Can talk about Ryan and he can't say anything to me (hahaha) ;)

Well, just thought I would stick to the topic that my girlfriends at church started. I will try to blog more now that it is more fun. And Jen is right who cares if you spell a word right or have good grammar. I sure don't. Well, sorry I missed the lovely discussion last night at Scrap-n-craft. But I am feeling much better. Tylenol Sinus is my God send. And getting the rest is nice. Well, until next time folks.

Hugs and kisses! XOXOXO
Jodes

No comments: